Getting back to posting on the blog is sort’a like…'
1. Getting back to exercising after slacking for a while.
2. Cleaning house after you have let it go to pot around you.
3. Calling someone you have intended to talk to, but have put off so long you are embarrassed to call.
4. Doing that little thing for yourself, that you enjoy, but you are so busy “fighting fires” in your world you just keep procrastinating.
5. Feeling guilty every time you see others doing something (blogging) you know YOU should be doing.
For whatever reason(s), the blog has sat idle for months now. It’s just hard to get back in the habit, so I will have to make a “routine” to cover this. Yes, I have had lots of things I could have posted. Yes, I have wonderful pictures of events over the last 5 months that could have been shown to you (most of them still captive in my camera).
I’m trying again… please be patient with me as I try to reestablish my blogging routine.
My latest feat… finishing my Farmer’s Wife quilt (all 111 – 6” blocks)! I’m sewing the binding down now, and will hopefully be finished with it this weekend. I absolutely LOVE it! It is HUGE, so getting a good picture will be challenging but I will do the best I can.
Lots of knitting has been done in the last five months. I will try and get those pictures loaded.
Kilt construction… yes, everyone needs a camo kilt to properly participate in the “Men In Kilts” golf scramble. And DH makes such a striking figure in a kilt!
Stay tuned… in between wedding preps (for DD) and dealing with garden veggies, I promise to really give blogging a better effort in the future.
And love to all of you who have sent emails to check and be sure I am ok… I really appreciate it!
PS: You KNOW it has been too long since your last post when you have to SEARCH for the “post” button to send the latest attempt to the blog…. so sad!