Well, at least for the MOMENT it is. But what is NOT to like about Pioneer Woman’s blog?
1. She has GREAT recipes… To quote a Food Network star, “YUM-MO!”
2. She has GREAT give-aways! WONDERFUL stuff, and she can find the most interesting ways to do her contests!
3. Did I mention she has GREAT recipes? Seriously, I made her Cinnamon Roll recipe this afternoon… YUM-MO! Next time I think I will leave off the icing because they are plenty sweet without it (I think I will be on this sugar high until about this time tomorrow).
4. Her life is pretty doggone interesting, and she takes a gazillion photos to prove it. No shortage of pics on her posts.
5. Her sense of humor is, well, FUNNY! All the time funny, and we all could use a good laugh now and then.
6. And the recipes (and PICTURE tutorials of her making the recipes) are just divine! Gee, I seem to be repeating myself about her food… must be the sugar-high talking.
So take a tour of her site. I KNOW you will find something you like!