1. It was LOADS of fun.
2. I got LOTS done!
3. I stayed up WAYYYYYYYY too late.
4. And I got up WAYYYYYYY earlier than I usually do.
5. I think some in our group are absolutely CRAZY!
6. There were several quilters going on their first retreat this time, and that made it even more fun.
7. What does quilt retreat have to do with frogs and flamingoes? I’ll tell you tomorrow, or the next day, or sometime soon.
8. I really DID take pictures! YAHHH! You’ll see them later.
9. We shopped… 2 quilt shops on the way there, and 2 shops on the way home.
10. I’ll be super-busy tomorrow and Saturday, so it will realistically be Sunday before I will have time to post about retreat. Stay tuned… you’re gonna love it! And did I mention there are PICTURES? Oh yeah, I did. Sorry… I’m so whooped after all of this travel and excitement I clearly don’t know what I am doing.
See you again soon! It will be worth revisiting me… I promise!